- Location: LA Convention Center
1201 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, 90015
Friday: March 6: 10:00am-7:00pm
Saturday: March 7: 9:00am-5:00pm
- All participants must pick up their own race bib
- Please wear your own bib. Selling or giving your bib to another runner violates the race’s policies.
- Please wear your Pacer gear. It’s the best way to be noticed by other Pacers, Photographers, Flag Runners, and Volunteers.
- If you’d like to have a specific item available at mile 20, please consider giving us your drop bag. If there’s a special snack or hydration mix, perhaps a clean pair of socks and shoes, or maybe your own ibuprofen or a note from your loved one…even if you don’t use it, you’ll know it’s available.
- Place your items in a large Ziploc bag and include your name and phone number, and give to Pacer Lupe or Pacer Nancy.
- After the marathon, you can pick up your drop bag at the next club meet up.
- If you signed up for the Pacer Shuttle through Pasadena, please note, they will leave promptly at 4:45am. This is a one way trip to the start line only.
- If you are getting dropped off, you must enter through the Golden State Gate, accessible via I-5. Use the LEFT lanes leading into the Golden State Gate and proceed to the Runner Drop-Off Area in Parking Lot 4. (Use 2000 Academy Rd, Los Angeles, CA for your GPS for drop-offs and parking)
WHERE DO WE MEET?
- Try to arrive between 5:30am – 6:00am. Meet near the race Gear Check (see map):
- Coach Ezra with Pasadena Pacers will lead ALL Pacers in stretches. A large group picture of ALL Pacers will be taken. Then, a Whittier Pacers picture will follow.
- Please note: if you encounter issues along the race route or need to communicate with the 20-Mile Cheer Station, please call our club President, Monica. If you have an emergency, please dial 911.
- LA MARATHON PARTY/VICTORY PARTY: March 14, 2020 is the day we will celebrate each Pacer that completed the LA Marathon, including those in other groups that have accomplished their distances and crushed their goals as well. Get your tickets before they sell out!
Good Luck, Pacers! You’ve got this!
Run Smart, Chest Up, Chin Up, and Smile 😃