We end our series with the amazing Coach Fernando. Fernando started off leading one of the pace groups. Coach Mike then invited him to help with Coaching, to which he did so great for all of us. He taught us the importance of starting slow, conserving energy, hydrating, finishing strong, and believing in ourselves. Thank you, Coach Fernando for sharing your expertise and methods with us along the way. Your Pacer Love for each one of us is greatly appreciated and we are all better runners because of your belief in us.
- How long have you been running?
- How many marathons have you completed?
- Which race is your favorite?
Mt Sac cross country race.
- What tip do you have for those running LAM?
Be patient and trust your training.
- Favorite Mantra?
- Most memorable training run and why?
Every Saturday for the past year. Reason: Whittier Pacers.
- What’s your next race?
- What does running mean for you in your life?
Running is life. If you have ever ran with me or seen me race, then you have seen my life. Both running and my life has its ups and downs, You get what you put into it, and It’s easier with good friends.