We get you to the start. We cheer for you at the finish.
Revel Big Bear is a beautiful course through inspiring mountains, gorgeous forests, and heads to the foothills. It’s also a USATF certified Boston-qualifying marathon course. So, it’s impressive and pretty.
Some things to know about the Pasadena Pacer Training Program:
- We are an official training partner of the Revel Big Bear races. Yep, we’re legit.
- Our training program is entirely FREE. Always has been, always will be. No cost, no how.
- The program can help newbies, experienced runners, and those somewhere in the middle. Never run? We got you. Run like the wind and want to get a new PR? We still got you.
- We offer camaraderie with our training. Rumor has it we’re a friendly bunch. One of the friendliest in town, actually.
- Loads of opportunities to run. Saturday at 7am for our long run. Midweek runs happen on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at both 6pm and 7pm.
- You just have to sign up and show up. Show up at a Saturday run with running shoes, a water bottle, and high hopes. After stretches, the training groups will break out and you’ll be with your fellow runners.
- We’ve been training runners for more than 20 years. We never, ever, ever lose that shiny, happy feeling we get when one of our own crosses that finish line.
Still want to know more? Find all more of the Pasadena Pacer who, where, and how on our FAQ page.