Ready to run the Pasadena Half Marathon at the Rose Bowl on January 21, 2018?
No? Well, that’s why we’re here, silly.
Some things to know about the Pasadena Pacer Half Marathon Training Program:
- We are *the* official training partner of the Pasadena Half Marathon. at the Rose Bowl We’ve been sanctioned by the powers that be and we’re super proud of it.
- Our training program is entirely FREE. Always has been, always will be. No cost, no how.
- We know this city; we know these streets. Our city is gorgeous and very runnable, as you’ll see on our training runs. Plus, you’ll get a home field advantage after training with us.
- The program can help newbies, experienced runners, and those somewhere in the middle. Never run? We got you. Run like the wind and want to get a new PR? We still got you.
- We offer camaraderie with our training. Friendships develop at the Pacers. A lot, actually.
- Loads of opportunities to run. Saturday at 7am for our long run. Midweek runs happen on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at both 6pm and 7pm.
- You just have to show up. We require no sign ups, no fees, no nothing. Show up at a Saturday run with running shoes, a water bottle, and high hopes. After stretches, the training groups will break out and you’ll be with your fellow marathoners.
- We’ve been doing this for 21 years. We’ve helped gobs of runners and we never, ever, ever lose that shiny, happy feeling we get when one of our own crosses that finish line.
Interested? Here’s the training program. Remember: it’s far less daunting with a fellow Pacer running along side you.
Still want to know more? Find all more of the Pasadena Pacer who, where, and how on our FAQ page.
We get you to the start. We cheer for you at the finish.
Pasadena Pacers is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable organization and donations are tax deductible.