March 30, 2020 UPDATE: In accordance with government guidelines, all Pacer runs and events are canceled through April 30, 2020.
In order to maintain social distancing, we do not recommend running with someone from a different household.
As this situation changes rapidly, please refer to current recommendations from state and national health authorities for best practices during this pandemic.
Updates for the Week of April 6, 2020:
We can’t meet in-person, therefore, we will be using more social media and virtual meeting tools to keep Pacers connected.
- Stay tuned for Facebook Lives, virtual meetups, and more.
- Please remember to post photos from your runs/walks onto Instagram — this helps motivate others to run. Don’t forget to tag your photos with @Pasadenapacers, #pasadenapacers, and #pacerstogether2020, so Pacers can see easily see them.
Walkers, Pre-Conditioners and 10 Mile Challenge Training Program Participants:
- Please continue to follow the posted training programs. (Walkers)(Pre-Conditioner)(10 Mile Challenge)
- Graduations are still planned for Saturday, May 2. (Details for the virtual graduations will be provided in late April).
Trail Runners, Half Marathon, Marathon, and 20 Mile Challenge Training Groups:
- Although all upcoming races are canceled or postponed, use the race training schedules on this website to help plan your runs. Pick a race, train, and run your own virtual run on race day.
- Most races scheduled for June or later have not been canceled/postponed. If you plan to run a race that does not have a training schedule posted on our website, please send an email (with the race date and distance) to Pasadenapacers@gmail.com to request a recommended training schedule.
For When We are Allowed to Meet in Groups Again:
Ready to run? Just register and join us at our next scheduled outing. Come just as you are—out of shape or super fit—you’ll fit right in. Wear your running shoes and bring a water bottle. Make sure to introduce yourself to someone so you can get hooked up with a coach.
No running experience, no money required. Friendly smiles always appreciated.
Invite your family and/or friends to come join us for any weekday or Saturday run once we start meeting again
If you haven’t already, please remember that we need everyone to register before they run: http://bit.ly/PPacerRegister.
Powered by Strava
Browse and filter a dynamic list of some of our favorite routes here.