Ready to run? Just register and join us at our next scheduled outing. Come just as you are—out of shape or super fit—you’ll fit right in. Wear your running shoes and bring a water bottle. Make sure to introduce yourself to someone so you can get hooked up with a coach.
No running experience, no money required. Friendly smiles always appreciated.
Here is the weekly RUNdown for the week of February 17:
Tuesday, February 18 and Thursday, February 20 @ 6 pm and 7 pm
- Get your mid-week run in and enjoy a different route each time with the 6 pm group. Or join us at 7 pm for a loop, or two around the Rose Bowl and maybe if you are feeling crazy, a hill. Meet up is by the aquatic center at the Rose Bowl. Please bring your headlamps/flashlights and wear reflective clothing.
- Speed Training with Dr. De La Cruz meets Tuesdays, 6:30 pm on the following Tuesday evenings: Feb. 4, 11, 18, 23, and March 3. Attend any or all of the sessions. (More information here)
Saturday, February 22, @ 6:50 am:
- Annual Pacers Group Picture Day. Just wear your Pacers shirt and Pacers gear (or a red shirt if you don’t have a Pacers shirt) and bring your amazing smiles. (Photo will be taken before our group departs on their miles.)
- We are meeting at Kidspace, due to a swim meet at the Rose Bowl Aquatic Center.
- Stretches begin at 6:50 am and our groups begin their routes at 7 am!
- New training programs for Walkers, Pre-Conditioners, and 10 Mile Challenge started February 15 — it’s not too late to join in. Please encourage family, friends, and co-workers to attend. P
Attention all Pacers planning to run LAM:
Don’t miss out on the awesome LAM Celebration Breakfast. (click here to learn more about the event and to signup)
- Pasadena Pacers Group Photo – Saturday, February 22. The annual large group photo will be taken — please show up — we want everyone in the photo. Wear your Pacers’ shirts and other gear. We will be meeting near Kidspace due to a large swim meet at the Rose Bowl Aquatic Center.
- March Pacers Chaser — Thursday, March 5, 6 pm – 10 pm. Meet at Blaze Pizza, 643 N. Fair Oaks Ave, Pasadena (in the shopping center at the corner of Orange Grove Blvd and Lincoln Ave)
- LA Marathon 20 Mile Cheer Station — Sunday, March 8. Volunteers and food donations needed at the 20 Mile Cheer Station.
- Pacers shuttle bus to the LAM start line — Sunday, March 8
- LA Marathon Celebration Breakfast — Saturday, March 14. Celebrate!!! Everyone is encouraged to attend. Signup now to join in on the fun.
Invite your family and/or friends to come join us for any weekday or Saturday run!
Have a great week and run safe Pacers!
If you haven’t already, please remember that we need everyone to register before they run: http://bit.ly/PPacerRegister.
Powered by Strava
Browse and filter a dynamic list of some of our favorite routes here.